The post below this one was imported via scoop.it from The Vancouver Sun. A lot of people have said that content curation rivals SEO (including, as you might imagine, the people at scoop.it), but I’m just planning to use it to begin pulling together better and more relevant articles, and I look forward to seeing what my electronic publishing topic yields.
- From Caleb Crain: Why We Don’t Read, Revisited newyorker.com/culture/cultur… 1 week ago
- Tom McAllister says, "...whatever you think it’s like after you publish a book, it’s actually harder than that" in… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Amit Chaudhuri asks, "When does writing begin?" in The Moment of Writing theparisreview.org/blog/2018/05/1… 1 month ago
- Your Internet Use Has a Carbon Footprint, Too vitals.lifehacker.com/your-internet-… via @VitalsLH 1 month ago
- I love pigeons and I love this: Rumpus Exclusive: “Pigeon Manifesto” - The Rumpus.net therumpus.net/2018/05/rumpus… 1 month ago