The post below this one was imported via scoop.it from The Vancouver Sun. A lot of people have said that content curation rivals SEO (including, as you might imagine, the people at scoop.it), but I’m just planning to use it to begin pulling together better and more relevant articles, and I look forward to seeing what my electronic publishing topic yields.
- The Millions : Ten Ways to Organize Your Bookshelf - The Millions themillions.com/2017/07/ten-wa… via @The_Millions 1 week ago
- Machine-Learning: One Of Skills Publishers Need To Keep Moving Forward - Digital Book World digitalbookworld.com/2017/machine-l… 1 week ago
- Sometimes you just skim or read-while-multitasking, other times you need to know -- How to Be Mindful While Reading nyti.ms/2vBBppD 1 week ago
- My bookshelf says who I am – and a Kindle cannot do that | Patrick Barkham theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 week ago
- What libraries lost when they threw out the card catalog wapo.st/2sW2gLg?tid=ss… 2 weeks ago